List of the documents, needed for the Tourist Visa
to Russian Federation
To apply for a tourist visa, an applicant should submit to the Consulate folowing documents:
- visa application form completed on the web-site http://visa.kdmid.ru/ ;
- national passport + its copy;
- copy of the kazakhstan visa or of the residence permit;
- сonfirmation of the hotel reservation, a contract for provision of tourist services, confirmation of reception of the tourist, and register number from the Uniform Federal Register of the Tour Operators of the Federal Tourism Agency.
- two passport pictures, 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- tickets for the whole itinerary or car documents + driver licence;
- medical insurance certificate valid for all period of stay in Russia;
- Consular fee (depends on the applicants citizenship).
The fees for EU citizens (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Germany, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Estonia) are:
- for all types of visa for 4-20 days processing – 35 Euro;
- for all types of visa for urgent (1-3 days) processing – 70 Euro.
- Type of visa or dates of entry/departure can not be changed or extended;
- Documents for visa must be submitted by an applicant in person, through an authorized travel agency or by an applicant's legal representative. Documents delivered by messenger services are not accepted;
- After the visa is received it should be checked by the traveler and, if necessary, returned to the Consulate for corrections.