List of the documents, needed for the
Private Visa to Russian Federation
To apply for the Private visa, an applicant should submit to the Consulate following documents:
- visa application form completed on the web-site http://visa.kdmid.ru/ ;
- national passport + its copy;
- copy of the Kazakhstan visa or of the residence permit;
- letter of invitation issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency;
- two passport pictures, 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- medical insurance certificate valid for all period of stay in Russia;
- Consular fee (depends on the applicants citizenship).
The fees for EU citizens (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Germany, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Estonia) are:
- for all types of visa for 4-20 days processing – 35 Euro;
- for all types of visa for urgent (1-3 days) processing – 70 Euro.
- Type of visa or dates of entry/departure can’t be changed or extended;
- Documents for visa must be submitted by an applicant in person, through an authorized travel agency or by an applicant's legal representative. Documents delivered by messenger services are not accepted;
- After the visa is received it should be checked by the traveler and, if necessary, returned to the Consulate for correctionsat the same day;
- Please be advised that one can’t have two valid visas in one passport. In this case the first visa is to be cancelled.